In Milan’s most vivacious neighbourhood. Because being in the centre is important.
EDIT is “the” venue of great events in the most dynamic and lively district of the city, between Corso Como and Porta Garibaldi. A stone’s throw away from the Centro Direzionale of Porta Nuova and easily reachable by all means of transportation. It is a special place in the new centre of Milan, where characteristic neighbourhoods like Brera and Isola are in amongst the skyscrapers and soaring architectural buildings that are changing the city’s image.
On the historic street Via Maroncelli known for its art galleries and boutiques, within a late nineteenth-century building, this space offers an incredibly bright and airy setting framed around the Milanese courtyard. EDIT’s spirit is rooted in Milanese tradition and hides its most authentic charms in courtyards of old buildings whilst looking up at the glowing lights of the soaring skyscrapers.
How to reach Your Place. By any transportation .
On foot from Corso Como, Piazza Gae Aulenti and Corso Garibaldi, or ....
- Auto: from Bastioni di Porta Volta, Viale Pasubio, outside Area C
- Metro: MM2 e MM5 Garibaldi FS
- The Milan Passante railway connected with Fiera Milano: Garibaldi FS
- Regional, national and high-speed trains, shuttle buses from airports: Porta Garibaldi Station (500mt), Central Station (3km)
- Motorway:nearest exit to Viale Certosa or Comasina
- Surface means: linee 2, 4, 7, 70, 37
- BikeMI: bike parking in Piazza XXV Aprile
- Affiliated parking: Garage AutoTerminal and Autosilo Garibaldi 150 meters away